Lifetime Residential Wear Warranty
A.P.C. Cork Tile and Floating Floors are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects. Should a defect occur, A.P.C. Cork will arrange a credit based on the original purchase of the product.
Upon determination of a valid manufacturing defect, credit will be issued to the dealer and will be good toward the purchase of new A.P.C. Cork Tile or Floating Floors. Credit applies to the affected area and does not include labor.
These warranties apply in the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada. We exclude and will not pay consequential damages under this warranty. By this we mean any loss, expense damage other than the cork product itself thatmay result from a defect in the cork product. No implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose beyond the term of this written warranty, with the exception of our water damage warranty.
A.P.C. Cork Lifetime Residential Wear Warranty does not cover:
- Problems due to moisture, mildew, alkaline substances or hydrostatic pressure.
- Dissatisfaction due to improper maintenance or installation. (See A.P.C. Cork Installation Guidelines)
- Damage due to scratches, gouges, scuffs, punctures, cuts, indentations, burns, accidents, lack of proper furniture rests or any intentional misuse of the products.
- Color variation between samples and/or illustrations and actual product.
- Noncompliance with installations and/or usage as recommended by A.P.C. Cork.
- Cracking, warping, soiling, fading, improper maintenance or abuse by items such as roller skates, golf shoes or pets.
- Floor covering installed on stairs or other inappropriate locations is excluded from the warranty.
- Exposure to UV light and sunlight will cause color variations to cork. This is normal and not a manufacturing defect. Area rugs and large furniture will block light exposure and cause uneven coloration. To minimize this, furnishings and floor coverings should be moved periodically.